Videoworks lands in China
2014 opens for Videoworks with the major contract to design and implement the home automation system / lights, entertainment and audio / video of the 88.8 meters M/Y Illusion to be built by the Chinese Shipyard CIMC Raffles Yacht.
Videoworks will focus on site, precisely in Yantai in northeastern Shandong province, to follow, thanks to its specialized technicians and a local partnership, all the works of installation and testing of software and racks related to the above-mentioned systems.
Going deeply Videoworks package, in cooperation with CIMC RafflesYachttechnical department, foresees:
- Designing and implementing an A/V cabling and network system ready for the present and for upgrades and expansion before and after delivery
- Designing and implementing an A/V system updated with new HD technologies and digital media and sources
- Designing and implementing a domotic and lights system in close partnership with the Interior Designer and the Architects of the Ship
- Designing and implementing a control system (HW/SW) for the guests to be able to have full control of entertainment and ship comfort
- Designing and implementing a professional ship IP networks for the guests to be able to access the Internet or their own offices in a fast and secure way
- Commissioning, training and supporting worldwide after delivery