Videoworks and FICO/Eataly World project
With its 100,000 square meter theme park, FICO Eataly World will become the largest agribusiness park in the world and a point of reference for the Italian agri-food industry, becoming a meeting place for enthusiasts of “Made in Italy”, innovation, food and the values that food conveys: excellence, tradition, taste and pleasure.
FICO Eataly World will tell the story of food, starting from the seed to the end product that arrives on our tables. This is possible thanks to the presence of farms, direct breeding farms, and workshops teaching arts and crafts, in addition to markets, shops, restaurants, convention centers and event spaces.
Videoworks, Italian leader in the realization and integration of audio/video, entertainment and IT systems, will provide its know-how to create these last two spaces: a 4,000 square meter convention center and an outdoor arena dedicated to events.
The 800-seat auditorium can be divided in 2 or 3 conference rooms by means of easily adjustable movable walls.
Videoworks will implement:
- A laser video – projection system with a 7 meter screen for each room
- A partitionable amplification system and a surround system for the plenary room
- An audio-video management and distribution system for conferences or video projection
- Service connections for live events
- Implementation of simultaneous translation in up to 4 languages
- Amplification for the hearing impaired
- Video and videoconference recording
- Control of the room’s lights, stage lights and curtains
On the other hand, the outdoor event arena is provided with an amplification system with live-direction and a camera for video registration and streaming of the events.
It’s an honor for Videoworks to participate in the realization of this immense and unique project that will represent a grandiose project and an excellence which is truly Italian.