Be it an exclusive party, listening on one’s own to a piece of music in stereo or watching a film in surround sound, there is no compromising for the owner of the ISA 45m MY UV II, who wants the best of the best of quality and audio power. This was precisely the request made to Videoworks, which, in keeping with its established tradition, responded to these demands in the best possible way. After all, the company’s over 25 years of experience and the installation of hundreds of innovative audio/video, entertainment, IT and lighting & comfort systems on board superyachts sailing all over the world are the best guarantee of its ability to respond to the most demanding requirements of ship owners and shipping companies, and not just by implementing the latest on-board connectivity technologies in the entertainment field.
ISA UV II IS EVERY AUDIOPHILE’S DREAM THANKS TO THE POWERFUL AUDIO SYSTEM CREATED BY VIDEOWORKS
- The Australian owner, a great music enthusiast, wanted everything on board their ISA 45m MY UV II (acronym for Ultra Violet) to be designed for the full enjoyment of audio and video sources
- Installation power: 20,000 watts in total
- Sound system on a par with professional recording studios, with a fully soundproofed room for listening to music without disturbing other guests
- K-Array Audio system managed by processors with Symetrix’s Dante technology for hifi audio zones
- Extron processors for surround systems in the main hall and owner’s lounge
- HDMI 4K over IP 1Gbps video distribution via ZeeVee devices
Internet connection was also important: the 5G Peplink dual modem and Starlink antenna will allow owner and guests to chat and stream a movie in the middle of the ocean as if they were at home, or hold a video conference as if in the office.
At the heart of it all is the audio/video system, with K-Array speakers (known for its very high quality of sound) mounted throughout all the vessel and powered by a total of 20,000 watts, although they are normally used at about 40 per cent of their power. However, when the situation calls for it, there is a “Party Mode” on the sundeck, an upgrade with an input for the DJ console and an extra output for additional amplified speakers, for further enhancing the sound impact. The “Party Mode” function also makes it possible to select a source and play it in every area of the yacht, both outdoors and indoors, obviously with