Constructed entirely in aluminum to increase performance and allow for greater freedom and flexibility during the build process, BARTALI’s elegant silhouette was created by Fulvio De Simoni in collaboration with Tilli Antonelli and the in-house WIDER design team. Videoworks realized the home automation systems and the Lighting project, on which the whole layout has been based.
BARTALI has been conceived to enhance the Owner’s contact with the sea, while significantly increasing interior volumes compared to other motor yachts of a similar size.
Videoworks realized a number of key features inside BARTALI, which include, among others:
- As for the Audio/Video: a totally centralized system (in the cabins you will only find iPads, TVs and speakers)
- As for the telephones: Cisco system, with iPhones units; Wi-Fi system, by Cisco
- In the internal areas:
- Sonance high quality products
- Management of light, curtains, climate.
- Mobility of the speakers
- In the external areas: ASK speakers with incredible, powerful performances
- Airplay system
- Party Mode
- Samsung Smart TVs
- Magnetic iPhone refills
Photo Credit Wider Srl